1. Cinema tickets (the “Tickets”) purchased via this Website are non-refundable, unless the film screening is cancelled or rescheduled.
2. Tickets are non-exchangeable although under exceptional circumstances, with at least twenty-four hours’ notice, an exchange for a specific film screening may be possible, subject at all times to availability. Please note that we are only able to exchange tickets once., Any permitted Ticket exchanges must comprise the entire Ticket order and cannot be exchanged for credit or vouchers.
3. Tickets must not be resold for profit. Tickets can only be purchased from this Website by credit/debit cards.
4. Ticket price includes a £1.00 administration fee per Ticket.
5. Cinema gift cards (the “Cinema Gift Cards”) can be purchased at The Cinema at Selfridges venue which can in turn be used to redeem Tickets. Cinema Gift Cards may only be redeemed once and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred. Cinema Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Specific terms and conditions relating to Cinema Gift Cards are subject to change.
6. Please keep mobile phones on silent during film screenings.
7. The use of cameras or any other recording equipment is not permitted in the cinema screening rooms.
8. Smoking and/or vaping are not permitted anywhere within The Cinema at Selfridges venue.
9. Any customer who wilfully removes, damages or destroys any property belonging to The Cinema at Selfridges, or to customers or staff on the premises, will be liable to immediate expulsion.
10. Any customer who either physically or verbally abuses members of staff and/or other customers will be liable to immediate expulsion.
11. Animals, with the exception of guide dogs, are not permitted
12. No customer shall use, ingest, possess or distribute illegal drugs while on the premises. Any person breaching this policy will be asked to leave The Cinema at Selfridges immediately and, in the case of Members, their Membership may be terminated.
13. Children under two years of age are not allowed to attend The Cinema at Selfridges, except for dedicated “Babes in Arms” film screenings.
14. Prices on this Website include tax where applicable.
15. By purchasing Tickets via this Website you agree:
a) to accept these Cinema Terms & Conditions;
b) to accept the seat reserved for each Ticket purchased; and
c) that we may, at our sole discretion, refuse to sell Tickets or withdraw Tickets from sale if deemed necessary.
16. Tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC). We reserve the right to request written proof of age as well as proof of identity at any time and for any reason.