1. Before applying for Membership at The Cinema at Selfridges please take a moment to read these terms and conditions (the “Membership Terms & Conditions”) carefully. By applying for Membership via our Website, you agree to proceed in accordance with these Membership Terms & Conditions. From 22 November 2019 onward you can also apply for Membership at The Cinema at Selfridges venue itself.
2. You are only eligible for a Membership if you are aged 16 years or older. We reserve the right to request written proof of age as well as proof of identity at any time and for any reason.
3. To become a member at The Cinema at Selfridges (a “Member”), you must pay an annual membership fee of £500 (the “Membership Fee”). The Membership Fee is payable at The Cinema at Selfridges venue prior to a membership card (the “Membership Card”) being issued, by means of cash, debit or credit card. Someone else may make payment on your behalf provided that the payer is at least 18 years of age and is responsible for your compliance with these Membership Terms & Conditions. Being granted Membership at The Cinema at Selfridges is subject at all times to availability.
4. As a Member of The Cinema at Selfridges you will be issued with a unique Membership Identification Number (the “Membership ID”). You will also receive your own Membership Card which you can use upon collecting it from The Cinema at Selfridges venue.
5. To enable you to take advantage of the Membership Benefits your Membership Card must be presented at each of your visits to The Cinema at Selfridges. Similarly, your Membership ID needs to be inserted on the Website in order to redeem your Membership Benefits online.
6. Your Membership Card and Membership ID enables you to enjoy the advantages of the Membership Benefits on a personal and non-commercial basis and always in accordance with these Membership Terms & Conditions. Members acknowledge and accept that their Membership Card and Membership ID are personal to them and cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged and/or sold to anyone else.
7. Access to Membership Benefits will at all times be subject to availability, age restriction, private hires of The Cinema at Selfridges venue, the Cinema Terms & Conditions and/or any relevant promotional events applicable from time to time.
8.Your Membership Card and associated Membership ID should be kept secure at all times. Any lost or stolen Membership Cards and/or Membership IDs should immediately be reported to The Cinema at Selfridges at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your lost or stolen Membership Card and associated Membership ID will be deactivated until a replacement Membership Card is provided in due course and free of charge. If you subsequently find or retrieve your deactivated lost or stolen Membership Card, please destroy it immediately.
9. If you choose or are provided with, a user name, Membership ID, password, security question and associated answer, verification number or any other piece of security information as part of our security procedures (the "Security Information”), please treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to anyone. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Security Information, please inform The Cinema at Selfridges immediately at email@example.com.
10. If your Membership Card is damaged or defective, please contact The Cinema at Selfridges to request a replacement card at firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement Membership Card will be provided to you in due course and free of charge.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw your Membership if in our reasonable opinion you:
i) have used your Membership Card and/or Membership ID in a fraudulent or any other unlawful manner;
ii) conduct yourself, whilst at The Cinema at Selfridges and/or the Selfridges Oxford Street, London store as a whole, in a manner deemed socially unacceptable;
iii) have failed to comply with your obligation to keep your Security Information secure;
iv) have breached any aspect of these Membership Terms & Conditions and/or the Cinema Terms & Conditions; and/or
v) have been banned on reasonable grounds from entering The Cinema at Selfridges venue and/or the Selfridges Oxford Street, London store as a whole.
The withdrawal of your Membership Card and associated Membership ID for any of the above reasons means that you will no longer be entitled to enjoy the Membership Benefits and it will not give rise to any form of compensation or refund to you.
12. We may occasionally amend and update these Membership Terms & Conditions at which point we will communicate any such changes to our Members accordingly.
13. Data Protection
14. If you think there is a mistake in these Membership Terms & Conditions and/or you have any questions, then please contact us at email@example.com.
15. Marylebone Cinema Limited trade as The Cinema at Selfridges and is a registered company: 11729892 and whose registered office is at 29 Queen Anne Street, London W1G 9HU.